Address: 22 , Yaroslaviv Val Str., Kyiv
The third annual education fair UPPF 2013 invites the leading educational institutions from around the world to meet Ukrainian students wishing to study abroad.
UPPF Education Fair is an exclusive recruitment event for education providers to meet potential students, promote their brand and increase the number of enrollments from Ukraine. At the UPPF Fair educators will have a unique opportunity to meet more than 1000 direct students from Kiev, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Odessa and other cities.
Each educator will be provided with an exhibition table to hold one-to- one meeting with potential students, and their parents. Extra activity opportunities will include promotional presentations, master classes, and seminars to attract relative students.
Who are invited: language schools, universities, international colleges, boarding schools, providers of university foundation and pathway courses, vacation courses.
The target audience: high schools students, undergraduate students, business people and young professionals, secondary school students together with wealthy parents.
The key factor in success of this fair is its target, focusing on university preparation and placement courses which will attract relevant students.
The focus areas:
• Pre-university school years: IGCSE, A-Levels, IB, pre- A levels, pre-IB, Swiss Maturity, Abitur, High school placement;
• University preparation: Foundation and University pathway, pre-MBA, pre-Masters; Academic Language Year/Semester, Exam preparation;
• University level courses: Direct University placement, Community colleges, Undergraduate and Graduate degrees, MBA;
• Specialist courses: Tourism and Hospitality management, Fashion and Design, Arts and Architecture, Film making and Drama;
• Summer vacation and non-academic courses for the young learners.
active PR campaign, massive internet promotion, advertisement on TV, Radio and mass-media, direct mailing, promo leaflets and posters distribution in universities, schools, business centers, banks and elite sport clubs and shopping malls.
45-minutes theme seminar dedicated to the special topics, or presentation created as an example of a lesson or training to show the real environment to the future students.